This week I thought I'd join in with Rebecca over at Unexplained x2 to take a look at my Sunday Senses. For better or for worse...here they are!
Sight: Right now I'm staring at an enormous pile of clothes that really could use to be folded. Steve is starting to fold them as he watches a basketball game on TV...while I'm supposed to be looking at my online lesson plans for work...but instead I'm really staring at the Sunday Senses button up on my screen!
Sound: Yikes! I hear the sound of rustling blankets on the monitor, which means nap time is probably pretty close to the end! Now my phone is ringing so I'm listening to Steve talk to my brother while I patiently wait for my turn to talk to him too.
Touch: The scratchy wool sweater I'm wearing (that really needs be replaced with a soft, cozy sweatshirt!)
Taste: Chocolate and peppermint, courtesy of the Luna bar I'm snacking on...
Smell: Kind of a mixture of things since I've been in the kitchen a lot today....sloppy joes, pot of tortellini soup, homemade sauce and meatballs, plus some chocolate trifle (because you can't forget dessert!). Each of these things smell great on their own, but it's an interesting smell when you get them all together! At least dinner's cooked for the next several days!
Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment