CSN Stores sell just about everything and anything you could possibly think of...and I mean EVERYTHING! They sell everything from baby accessories to furniture. Just today, I realized they even sell swing sets! I spent this afternoon browsing all the awesome swing sets they have to offer since we have been thinking about replacing our current set with something new. A huge selection and competitive pricing sure make this mom a happy lady!
My first experience with CSN Stores came around the holidays and was amazing! We have been trying to eat at home a lot more frequently and I was looking for great ways to keep leftovers fresh. I found a fantastic selection of Pyrex glass containers and bought several different sets that I love.
One of the things that I was most impressed with about CSN Stores is how quickly everything headed my way. I couldn't believe when all of my Pyrex sets were on my front porch in well under a week!
If you are in the market for anything from dollhouses to car seats, outdoor play sets to bakeware...CSN is definitely the place to go!
Now for the fun part...
One of my lucky readers will be able to win $15 to spend at CSN Stores!
How to enter...
* Visit CSN tell me one thing that you'd LOVE to buy from their site
You can earn bonus entries by...
* Following Mommy to Livie and Maddie (and leaving me a separate comment letting me know that you do)
* Checking out the swing sets that CSN Stores have to offer and sharing which one either YOU would like for yourself or which one you think would be great in MY backyard if we replace our old one (please leave this in a separate comment as well)
The giveaway ends on Sunday, February 20th and I'll announce a winner sometime the next day. GOOD LUCK!
(Winners will be picked via Random.org, posted here, and contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. Thank you!)
(Winners will be picked via Random.org, posted here, and contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. Thank you!)

13 comments:
I follow Mommy to Livie and Maddie on my Google Reader!
I think the Swing Town - MA3200 - Sequoia Swing Set looks fun for the girls! Two slides so they can race too! There are so many options!
I'd love to buy some of the LeCrusset bakeware.
I'd go for Little Tikes – 611940 – TotSports Basketball Set
Looks great!
I now follow you! :)
This swing set looks amazing
http://www.swingsetsandmore.com/Swing-n-Slide-PB-8243-SNS1109.html?cv=
Although the Kettler ones certainly beat the price and have a good reputation... :)
I would buy pretty much ANYTHING from that site since I have a baby due in June and only have...a stroller, a teething ring and a Valentine's Day bib (both gifts from students), and a tshirt. :)
I follow on Google Reader!
I follow you!! :)
I would like to buy some bakeware or new towels.
I follow Mommy to Livie and Maddie
Hi there, you have an award awaiting you on my blog!
Hello! I am a new follower - came over from The Mays Twins. So glad I dropped by - it seems we have a good bit in common. I'm also a twin mom and elementary school teacher (2nd grade). I hope you'll follow me too! Thanks!
Post a Comment