But there are only three days left in this school year. Wow! I can't even believe how quickly this year has gone. In some ways, it seems like the year just started. And so here I find myself, three days from vacation with visions of summer fun with my girls that are dancing like crazy in my head!!!
Amidst all of the end-of-the-year hustle and bustle, I have found myself making some big and tough decisions about my career. Several different opportunities have presented themselves as of late, and I have spent more time than I care to admit mulling them all over. As all this was happening, I realized that I'm apparently not a huge fan of change because of all of the unknown variables that accompany it. But, nevertheless, change is a comin', my friends. I'll fill you in more when I'm able!
But until then...I'm going to enjoy my last three days of my SEVENTH year of teaching 3rd grade. Three more days...
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OK...you HAVE to spill it, despite idle "threats" that are always dished out by a certain someone!
Post a Comment