As I posted earlier this weekend, I have been following a fellow blogger since last Christmas. A fellow blogger who is actually MUCH better about blogging on a regular basis than I...but that's beside the point!
MckMama, over at http://www.mycharmingkids.net started "Not Me Monday", which is a compilation of all of the things that most certainly DID NOT happen in her world during the past week. Sadly, I have "started" several other "Not Me Monday" posts that just haven't been finished. Let's see if this one actually makes it to my blog!!!
This week I DID NOT leave for work in the morning and get 5 minutes away from home before realizing that I left my grade book and lesson plans at home. I most certainly DID NOT turn around, walk into the house, grab the coffee I also left behind, and then head off for work again...without the missing grade book and lesson plans. Nope, not me!
I DID NOT watch Madison steal toy after toy from Olivia and then DID NOT quietly sit back and do nothing because Olivia didn't seem to care that Madison was stealing her toys. That WOULD NOT be teaching Madison anything good and therefore WOULD NOT be something I would do.
I DID NOT watch Olivia drop her sippy cup into the garbage can and then DID NOT quickly grab it out thinking, "The 5 second rule applies to a garbage can that doesn't have anything too disgusting in it, right". I DID NOT then blow on it (don't ask why) and then hand it right back to her. Not me!
Finally, I DID NOT fall asleep on the couch each night shortly after 8 and then wake up to a clean, organized house that my husband had picked up. And I most certainly DID NOT then feel a moment of gratefulness to my enlarged thyroid that is supposedly causing my exhaustion.
Ahhh...I DO feel better!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment