As she pleaded for a guitar for herself, Olivia spent the weeks before Christmas trying to get Madison to ask for a guitar as well. But Madison never wavered when it came to her wish. She wanted a camera for Christmas.
To say she was excited when she opened her camera on Christmas morning is an understatement. Not only did she get a camera, but it was also purple, which is her favorite color.
...always sure to share the image of her captured picture with everyone around her.
Since Christmas morning, Maddie has done little else but take pictures. The kid has burned through three sets of batteries and has uploaded over 350 pictures onto our computer. Most have been the random pictures you would expect from an almost 4 year old. Like pictures of her painted finger nails...
...and random piles of Christmas presents on the floor.
But some have been pretty impressive! Take this picture she took of Nolie on Christmas morning, for example...
...or this picture of Grumpa when we talked to him on Skype...
...or this picture of me as we took pictures of each other...
...or this FANTASTIC picture of my mom and Jim that she took after learning how to use the zoom feature on the camera.
I might as well start leaving my camera at home and let her take all of the pictures!

6 comments:
Ha! She's better then some of the ones I take lol!
Wow..those are impressive! Too cute!
Wow,impressive pictures.
great pics...love to see young budding photographers...
ironically i have some shots of one of my 22 mo twins working on her photography aspiraions on my 52 week blog - toliversinpictures.blogspot.com... hilarious!
love these...she's so cute!
How cute! I remember taking pictures like that when I was younger...thinking I had some 'creative' pictures, but they were really just random shots of nothing! : ) Looks like she is figuring it out though!
How funny! Our girls love the camera, too (but I've never showed them they can be uploaded on the computer.).
We got that same guitar, too. It's interesting, isn't it?
Post a Comment