Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time to Celebrate

Yes, it's time to celebrate. Time to celebrate the fact that I am FINALLY trying to rejoin the blogging world. It's been four weeks and you've missed me terribly, haven't you? Haven't you?!?!? Perhaps it's only my parents who live in different states that are missing my updates and ramblings. Better someone than no one!

In more exciting celebratory news, we have had lots of excitement in our neck-of-the-woods as of late. Recently (recently applies to both yesterday AND two weeks ago, right?), my father-in-law celebrated his 60th birthday. We celebrated his special day with a surprise weekend filled with lots of fun, including a visit from David who came up from Nashville for the weekend.

The birthday boy with Deb

A birthday celebration at 91

But the celebrating keeps going, because not only did we get to celebrate a fabulous milestone birthday, but we also had the joy of celebrating an engagement. Congratulations to David and his fiance Jenn who got engaged days before making their trip up to Ohio. We are all so excited for them and can't wait for their wedding next October.


And speaking of an October wedding...how cute are these two ladies going to be as flower girls in their Uncle David's wedding?!?!? Maybe we'll leave the hats at home!


I'm off to work! Until next time!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

welcome back!! sounds like a lot of fun!

Erin said...

I'm glad you're back, but I understand how hard it is to get everything done!