This Valentine's Day was fabulous and filled with lots and lots of LOVE! Our little family of four kept quite busy throughout the day with a variety of different activities. To start off the day, we made heart-shaped Jello jigglers and homemade Valentine's Day cards. Two years ago I never would have imagined that I would let my toddlers use my expensive Stampin' Up stamps and Creative Memories stickers to complete an art project, but apparently having kids changes everything!
In the afternoon, we went over to the Lake YMCA during the open swim and enjoyed some time together in the water. A few tears were shed when it was time to leave the pool (in spite of the purple lips that two little ones had because the water was so cold), but we had a wonderful time. Finally, we returned home to make homemade pizzas together. Everyone got to pick their own toppings and create their very own pizza, which was fun and surprisingly neater than I expected.
All in all, it was the perfect way to spend Valentine's Day...enjoying each other's company and sharing our love with each other. Hmm...minus the heart shaped pizzas, I suppose it wasn't all that different from our typical Saturdays! ; )
I hope that whatever Valentine's Day sent YOUR way was just as fun-filled!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment