For almost two years, I prayed for a baby each and every day...
For 37 weeks, I thanked God every day for the TWO precious miracles growing inside of me...
On the day they were born, I thought it was not possible to love them any more than I did at that moment...
And yet with each passing day, I love them more and more...and am more and more thankful for the countless ways they have blessed my life...
Mother's Day 2007
Mother's Day 2008
Mother's Day 2009
Mother's Day 2010
Happy Mother's Day to everyone, especially the many wonderful mothers in my life. I feel so fortunate to have a mother, step-mother, mother-in-law, three grandmothers, aunts, and friends who are all amazing women. You are all an inspiration to me to be the best mother I can be to my precious girls. Happy Mother's Day!
(And just for fun...any thoughts as to how far along I was in the preggo picture at the top?!?!? Steve and I couldn't believe it when we looked at the date on it today!)

7 comments:
Happy Mother's Day ... I hope you had a great day with your girls!
P.S. - my guess is 30 weeks???
Happy Mother's Day, Heather! I would guess just 20 weeks?? Glad your day was wonderful!
Beautiful!!
I would say 24 weeks?
Looks like you had a great day.
Great pics Heather! My how time is going by too fast! If they could only stay this big forever....
I'd say 26 weeks...
Thanks for a wonderful weekend!
Sorry, I'm late.
Beautiful pictures. So glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!
What beautiful pictures with your girls! Happy belated Mother's Day!
You were the closest, Melissa. I was only 17 weeks pregnant! Crazy!
Post a Comment