The conversation in our car tonight...
Madison: "I love you very much, Mommy! And I love Daddy very much, and Olivia very much, and Sydney very much! Hey Mom...I love EVERYone very much!"
Me: (smiling to myself) "Well Madison, I love you very much too!"
Olivia: "And I love Daddy and Mommy and Sydney and Maddie..."
Madison: "NO Livie! You don't love me very much. You don't love me!"
Much argument followed with Olivia proclaiming her love and Madison denying her over and over and over and over again.
Until they were both crying.
Can you feel the sisterly love?
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We go through this with my two also! :)
Oh my goodness ... sounds like you have your hands full! What a cute conversation, even if there was crying involved!
That is so precious! You'll be glad one day when all these little stories are recorded!
That is too cute. I have a feeling as soon as my youngest is talking, the same thing will happen.
Post a Comment